The New York Palace offers not only New York City’s most elegant, versatile and state-of-the-art event space – it also provides the city’s most eco-friendly function rooms. Hosting green meetings in NYC is simple at The Palace, where our team of expert event planning professionals ensures every occasion – from holiday parties to business meetings – runs smoothly and sustainably.
The Palace, which is the largest green hotel in New York City, features 22,000 square feet of event space in a prime Madison Avenue location. Each meeting space is multi-functional, accommodating events as diverse as a holiday gala for 1,000, a private dining occasion for 50 or a crucial business meeting for 15.
The Palace’s approach to environmental sustainability includes taking steps to make every meeting as eco-friendly as possible. By using LED lighting and eco-safe cleaning products in all event spaces and relying on fresh, locally sourced ingredients in our onsite catering cuisine, we make every meeting – no matter the size and scope – an environmentally friendly occasion.
With the holiday season fast approaching, now is the best time to reserve one of the Midtown Manhattan event spaces at The Palace by submitting a request online or calling 212-303-6071.
Sustainable Practices at The Palace:
- LED lighting throughout the property
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Local composting program
- Many regionally and locally sourced ingredients used in restaurants and catering
- Proud member of the Green Key Eco-Rating Program
- Green Key Certified with a 4 Green Key Rating
- Partnership with Clean the World, donating 500 pounds of soap and amenities per month
- Given to homeless shelters in more than 30 countries worldwide
- Power usage offset through renewable energy certificate purchase from Hess Corporation
- Offsets 22 metric tons of CO2 emissions
To start planning your environmentally friendly event in Midtown Manhattan, complete a request for proposal form online or contact one of our professional group sales representatives at 212-303-6071.